I do a weekly Giveaway on stream that either grants access to the server or grants additional perks for people who already have access. The idea is to allow members of my Community the ability to play on the server without having to support me financially. However, in order to make sure that the giveaway is as fair as possible there are some rules as to who can win as well as some guidelines for how rewards are handled.
- You can only win every other giveaway or every 7 days, whichever is longer.
- If you win the giveaway you must provide your Minecraft username and your preferred reward in Twitch chat within 5 minutes of the end of the Giveaway.
- Any time-based perk can not be accumulated beyond the granted value.
-For example server access as a LuckyOne is granted as 60 days, so if you win twice you will still only have 60 days as a LuckyOne left after your second win.
The current perks availble from the Giveaway are listed below.
- LuckyOne rank
- This rank grants the player access to the server for 60 days after they win.
- Custom Prefixes
- If the player already has access to the server, they can select the ability to define their own custom prefix for 30 days. You can set as many custom prefixes as you want within those 30 days.