These are the specifications for my daily driver PC. I’ve built it over the course of the last 4 years in reaction to my heavy use of self hosted VM’s and streaming.
Yes, I have 5 monitors. They allow me to keep everything I need running without letting my screens get cluttered. I never liked virtual desktops, they were always very clunky.
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
- 32GB 2400mhz DDR4 Ram
- 3 AOC 2260 1080p monitors
- 1 32 inch 1080p Sceptre television (duplicated)
- 1 acer 1080p monitor
- 1 Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SSD
- 1 Toshiba HDWD110 1TB Hard Drive
- 1 Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM006 2TB Hard Drive
- 1 Seagate BarraCuda ST4000DM004 4TB Hard Drive
- Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard – Cherry MX Brown Switches
- Corsair SCIMITAR PRO RGB Optical Mouse
- Wacom Intuos Wireless Graphics Drawing Tablet
- StarTech ST4300USBM Mountable USB 3.0 hub
- Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
These are my system specs. Don’t use them to build your own PC. I’ve built this up over 4 years and it would be a horrible starter PC. When building your own PC you need to take into account what your doing with it. In my case I take advantage of the over the top hardware, you may not need most of what I have listed.